1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heeeelp!!!

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by lobizao, Dec 22, 2003.

1. lobizao

lobizao Member

A little while ago I used to rip my dvds with softwares like flask, and it worked perfectly, but little by little stoped doing some things, like it didnt aloud me to rip subtitles, or a whole .ifo, but just the .vobs. After a while it didnt work at all. I updated my computer to a pentium 4, but kept my video card (it's an ati 128 pro with 32 mb of memory). Now everytime I open my ifos in a software like flask or dvdx, everytime I press record, or rip, or flask, or whaterer, I get a message saying that there's an error, and that the software needs to close. And thats it. I dont have any idea whats wrong, why before it used to work, but not anymore? Maybe since I updated the processor, I need more memory in my video card?? Help!!! Oh, yes, I have win xp.

2. yuedana

yuedana Regular member

3. Minion

Minion Senior member

It is Not your Video card..You can Run any system with as Low as a 2mb video card if you wanted but 32mb is good enough for Most things accept heavy duty gameing....
    You never said what your Purpose for Ripping these DVD"s?? Are you makeing DVD Copies or are you makeing DiVx Files or what....

4. lobizao

lobizao Member

Yes, I make buck up of my dvds, because im very paranoid with them getting scratched. Any other idea what it could be?

5. Minion

Minion Senior member

Well Then Just use one of them simple Backup tools Like DVD shrink or DVD2One, They are easy to use and it doesn"t take a Rocket scientist to learn how to use them Like some other Backup methods...There are Guides here on how to use them..Cheers