1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

heeelpp!! i need help fastt!! softmodding

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by alcxz, Sep 9, 2004.

1. alcxz

alcxz Guest

hey guys im kind of a newbie here, i have an unopened, with warranty Xbox. i purchased the action replay device and i passed the 007 hack with evox on to it. i am going to boot the 007 game and enter evox but i have some questions i want to ask u first so i dont screw up da box ;-) can i enter evox with the 007 game and from there enter the slayers auto install boot disc 2.5??? will evox install itself permanently?? thanks i would appreciate if u answer my quiestion

2. jonbtrini

jonbtrini Regular member

Hey Buddy, I was kinda confused by everything when I first started too, but after I softmodded my xbox, i realized how doggone easy it was. Personally, I would go with Itools softmod package from the xbins FTP. It does basically EVERYTHING for you, all you have to do is tell it which versions of which programs to install. Here's a link to the best guide i've found on the internet...
    http://how2xbox.tk/

3. lcarbutt

lcarbutt Regular member

be sure to get a habbi signed phonix bios loader so you can play back-up games, I recomend you do the ultimate dashboard exploit(the one listed on xboxscene) remeber if you muck it up you may have to buy a mod chip to fix it. Then again you still have the guarante dont you :) since you have not removed the stickers.

4. jonbtrini

jonbtrini Regular member

Oh he doesn't need to worry, if he gets Itools package, it includes EVERYTHING he needs, including Evo, Phoenix Bios Loader, etc...