1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELLBOY

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by tuffstuff, Sep 20, 2004.

1. tuffstuff

tuffstuff Guest

ok i am using dvd shrink to get the vob files from my dvd "hellboy". now, i have dv shrink 3.1 and i chose main title and deselected all french titles and sub pics and then i chose no compression then i used Dr divx to convert to divx and now this.....................over the movie instead of the actual sound there is a like "behind the set" over dub of the making of the movie . so what do i do i even tried leaving all subpics and language in same thing. is there a better way the extrat the vob files that is easier???????????

thanks

2. smackos

smackos Member

try using #1 DVD Ripper http://www.tucows.com/preview/314474.html it will convert dvd disk to divx (pretty much any avi. like codec you have also) vcd or svcd. aslong as you have a program to open the disk something like power dvd or windvd. ive never had a problem with it.check it out, it mite be what you are looking for. post and tell us how you go or if you have any problems with it and i'll see if i can help.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Ahh Crap![/small]

Last edited: Sep 22, 2004
  3. tuffstuff

tuffstuff Guest

ok well i did this i used dvd xcopy and used the files it created to use dr divx and al is ok now but i will try what you said

ty tuff