1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLP!

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by ucmaddoc, Aug 23, 2002.

1. ucmaddoc

ucmaddoc Member

I am copying a DVD and am unable to get the second disk to play. I used smartripper to demux the streams and created two folders. One folder has the first half and other has second. after demux I use Spruce to import the .M2V and it pulls the .ac3 file just fine. When I tried this with the second half, I get an error "media failed" and it wont pull the sound into the DVD setup. I even tried to remux the streams and just pull the .mpg file in but the sync is slightly out? Please help. By the way, IFOedid is the most complicated piece of Sh..........t I have ever worked with. And it does'nt work with XP.

2. malum

malum Regular member

Works with XP here just fine

3. ucmaddoc

ucmaddoc Member

What is funny is that IFOedit did work at one point. I have downloaded so many programs that it now does'nt. Also, I seem to have worked out the bugs. It seems that smartripper is ripping the second half of the movie with a slightly corrupt ac3 file. I used a program called ac3 corrrection delay and am getting a perfect copy now. With my way, there is no stripping or complicated stuff with ifoedit and ripping/authoring/burning is a breeze. Wow, what a steep learning curve though! Two days down the tube.