1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELLLLP! Burning games unsuccessful!!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by rubix, Apr 16, 2004.

1. rubix

rubix Guest

Hey does any body no where I can download ps2 games? I can't find any ps2 games on Kazaa! This surprises me because Kazaa is the best filesharing network out there! If you can't find it on Kazaa where can you?! Hopefully somebody knows... Also I donwloaded Nero 6 for burning my games. However, I need to enter in a serial number and I don't have it(I downloaded it and din't buy it.) Can somebody please post up the serial number so that I can I can use Nero? I am new to this stuff so give lots of advice and info. Thanx:)

2. rubix

rubix Guest

OOps... some how it posted twice.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Hello[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2004
  3. Hanedrick

Hanedrick Regular member

*sigh*... Retarded post. You should be banned.

4. rubix

rubix Guest

HEY FAGGOT! HOW THE fusk IS MY POST RETARDED. UR RETARDED FOR SAYING THAT! I AM REALLY FRUSTRATED WITH THIS SHIT! IF U DON'T GOT ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY THEN DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL. STOP WASTING MY TIME! Now... does anybody have any advice?

5. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

Everything about your post is illegal and against forum rulz!
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]V9 PS2, flip top, SMD, DVDLoader
    Pioneer 105, Memorex 4X DVD-R
    DVD Shrink, DVD Decrypter, Nero[/small]

Last edited: Apr 17, 2004
  6. cac

cac Regular member

the discution of dl games is illegal you should be shot!!!!!!:)

go back to school dead head
    ty cac

7. rubix

rubix Guest

WTF!! I thought that the people at Afterdawn were helpful... NOW I RELISE YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF fusking ASSHOLES!!!!!!! YOU ALL CAN SHOVE UR MODCHIPS, UR FLIPTOP COVERS, AND SLIDE-CARDS RIGHT UP UR ASS! Wat ever...
    Later Losers!!

8. XziBiT13

XziBiT13 Member

you guys are the one to talk, yes it is illiegal, but he asked his question nice and politely. and you call him retarded. sorry but that was uncalled for and you ar ejust as wrong as him. all it took was a simple, "do not post about that", or "please take it somewhere else". grow up a bit and get off the rag.
    thanks

9. rubix

rubix Guest

Finally somebody with some respect!!! You can say I was wrong but the insults are unneccesary!

10. Hanedrick

Hanedrick Regular member

Did I call you retarded?!! No! I simply said your [bold]post[/bold] was retarded. There's a difference. You honestly do not know how often some newbie just comes on in and asks "Where can I download games!". The topic of this thread has nothing today do with what u aksed. You mine as well of entitled the thread "Help with a bunch of Piracy questions that I can't figure out for myself"!

P.S. Kazaa is definatly not the best filesharing program out there. In a matter of fact it's one of the worst.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]You are probably wondering how I came up with the name Hanedrick. Well... the name Hanedrick is a very distorted version of my sisters name and I call her that whenever I want to get on her nerves which is like 24/7.
    Version 5 ps2.
    Fliptop Cover/smd[/small]

Last edited: Apr 16, 2004