1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELLLP NEED TO KNOW WHAT TO DO

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by homie19, Jan 16, 2007.

1. homie19

homie19 Guest

well i did the mistake of upgrading my psp from 2.71 to 2.81 with out knowing anythign about homebrew now im stuck and some people are telling me there probably wont be any downgrade for 2.81-w2.82 there gonna go rite to 3.00 lik they did with 1.51-1.52 id really like some advice or is it just better if i get a modchip?

2. NekroWolf

NekroWolf Member

well either you wait for the 3.0 or you just waist a bunch of money one the mod chip.although the convinienceof the modchip is that it restores bricked psps i believe

3. homie19

homie19 Guest

well ya the modchip does restore a bricked psp but ti also runs a second firmware on ur psp so for example i have 2.81 on my psp if i buy the modchip witch is roughly about 80$ it will ad a second firmware witch i can run ay sort of homebrew on my psp and it wont matter wat fw i have

4. shedeus

shedeus Regular member

if you recently got it, return it.

get one with the "right" firmware

5. homie19

homie19 Guest

i doubt i can return it,i got it for x-mas...all i can do rite now is just hope they will find a downgrader for 2.81 but thast wishfull thinking

6. shedeus

shedeus Regular member

just wait

but you may be waiting a while. i'd imagine they'd go for the big 3.00 and downgrade from there or something

7. homie19

homie19 Guest

awww man alrite well thanx