1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello. I need downgrade help.

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by nintend04, Jun 28, 2007.

1. nintend04

nintend04 Member

I have 2.60 firmware and trying to get 1.50. I got the easy downgrader from PSPHacks.com. During the beginning movie that shows what to do, it says take everything off of your card, especialy if it is a card of 24 Mb or had run eloader before. Does taht mean just format the memstick? Well, anyways, I formatted it, and thought everythings working. It put the files on my PSP like it said. Then it said to run GTA:LCS like normal, and a gamesave would load. It did that. Then it said a menu would come up, and to click Downdater Test, and it would Downgrade. The menu doesn't appear! I can't downdate. Please help.

2. MetalGeat

MetalGeat Regular member

Its alot easier to use the 3.** downgrader, if you have lumines

3. nintend04

nintend04 Member

Well, Lumines is a no- go for me. Ahhh... Just forget it. I gave up on the downgrade like thirty mins ago. I really don't need it.

4. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

just update to 2.71 and use the 2.71 downgrader. and, u dont need a umd, it is all in download files.