1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello I require some assistance on my PS3

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by mgg8281, Feb 21, 2013.

1. mgg8281

mgg8281 Member

I would like to know if there is any way to downgrade a ps3 fat 80gb ceche 01 from 4.31 to any possible moddable firmware? I know I am going to get a lot flack for asking that though so I am extremely sorry for wasting your time if I have. Thank you each and everyone of you! Till all are one, may the force be with you and don't forget to reverse the polarity of the neutron flow!

Last edited: Feb 21, 2013
  2. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

its a NAND console.. there is not easy way with it.. i hope you know how to solder... and lets not forget the flasher and downgrade usb/jig... if you willing to take this task may the force be with YOU lol..

3. mgg8281

mgg8281 Member

Oooh :-( so I have to go through all of that? What about the cobra dongle? And is there any way I can downgrade it locally? As in not having to mail it in? I live in the los angeles area so if anyone can point me in the right direction that would be extremely helpful.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
  4. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

its a pain to do really.. i did NAND once took me around 1 hour just to solder progskeet you wont believe how much wires you have to solder(around 30 or so) there's the solderless approach... but that one requires injectus programmer for progskeet and few other parts... plus dumping the NAND is a bitch... you dump 2 NAND chips.. not many modders will downgrade your ps3...

here have a look at the solder points

[​IMG]

hope you find someone willing to downgrade it for you ^__^

5. mgg8281

mgg8281 Member

Domo arigato!I can use any help I can get!