1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello. My name is Mr. Burns.

Discussion in 'PS2' started by rafer11, Jan 27, 2005.

1. rafer11

rafer11 Member

Please note that the text within the quotes("-") has the same tone as homer simpsons voice when he says 'Hello. My name is Mr. Burns.'[You know, on the 138th special when someone writes in and asks if homer is getting stupider by the season]... (Also, the ' quotes indicate the hand quoting gesture along with a wink).

"Hello. My name is rafer11. I am 'making a website' which 'reviews videos games' after only 20 minutes of 'playing them' and am going to need access to many games. I would get the blockbuster gamepass and rent 3 games at a time and 'review' them for my 'website' and take them back within the hour and get some more, but Canada BlockBuster does not offer the gamepass(at least here in manitoba). So where should i get all these games to 'review'? As a brand new 'website' our 'companys' budget is low, and cannot afford to buy these games. Would an online rental place be ideal.. although if i gotta wait 4-6 days for me to ship it to them, and them to ship me new ones, that sucks. What about some kind of bit torrent program. Thanks for any suggestions on where to get games for 'reviewing' for my 'website'".

2. Jizmak

Jizmak Regular member

DONT GET BANNED.

I would "edit" and change your post
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/152141
    Take this as a warning

Nephilim
    25. January 2005 @ 23:23 Report an offensive post
    WE ARE NOT HERE TO HELP PEOPLE AQUIRE PIRATED MATERIAL!
    No more asking for help getting pirated material. Do it again and you're gone.

3. superstui

superstui Regular member

rafer shut up

4. Stinky_1

Stinky_1 Guest

that has got to be one of the worst excuses for a bittorent link that I have ever seen.

Kinda like the guy that posts

"I just bought a version of Windows XP media edition 2005 but my dog chewed the package up while I was putting the cd in the drive. Now I cant read the whole ID number. It starts with MCE32-H..... But then the rest is unlegible. Does anyone know where I can download a different number? Or is there a serial crack for it somewhere? You can email me at iMrEaLlYsTuPiD@HOTMAIL.COM"

[sorry to anyone if that is really their email addy]

Oh, and good luck with the bittorrent thing. I think Google or Yahoo will be your best bet. Most of them have been shut down by now though

5. SOAPboy

SOAPboy Member

LoL.. BT sites are still up everywhere.. just gotta look harder..

=P

6. rafer11

rafer11 Member

excuse? i wasn't try9ing to hide anything... hence the quotes on nearly every word.

7. Stinky_1

Stinky_1 Guest

And I wasnt trying to hide anything either.

I know I have a few sites that have good selection for BT downloads of most things legal. I guess there is some illegal content there as well, but that would be wrong.

Either way, they are out there and you really dont need to search very hard to find them.