1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help 3.02 oe-b to 3.03

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by the_scum1, Jan 11, 2007.

1. the_scum1

the_scum1 Regular member

Ok I upgraded to 3.02 oe-b no problems. I can't seem to get from it to 3.03 oe-a though. I followed all the instructions and still no luck.
    I got the 3.03 and 1.50 firmware put them in the oeupdmaker folder(inside the game folder game150 folder is not recognized by my psp). I then try to run it to make the DATA.DXAR file it I get the "the game could not be started (8002014c)" I then tried the easy installer(the updated one not the one that bricked all the psps). It put all the necessary folders on my psp and I tried running the 3.03 oe-a firmware install and i get the same thing "the game could not be started (8002014c). Any ideas? I'm at a loss

2. enral

enral Regular member

It will only work if you put it in the GAME150 folder. Try reformatting ur ms and start all over.

3. the_scum1

the_scum1 Regular member

Wow that seems to work. Funny but earlier it would not see anything in my game150 folder it just said no games found. Damn I should of figured that out. Been racking my brain for hours. Currently running 3.03 oe-a thanks!

4. mofos

mofos Member

jus a question where is the 3.03 EO recovery folder?