1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help 3.30 oea upgrade

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by noredeath, Jul 11, 2007.

1. noredeath

noredeath Member

I bought a new psp that had v3.40 already installed. I was then able to upgrade to v3.50 so I can downgraded to psp v1.5 with the lumines hack. After that I installed v3.30 oe-a and then somehow all the files inside got remove and I did not have a backup for the DATA.DXAR. I try upgrading to 3.40 oea but I could not see in xmb I did put it in the PSP/GAME150 folder. Then I try to upgrade to the official v3.50 and I had that DADADA error possible because of the motherboard.

I don't have that good of a knowledge for the oe usually I used devhook with my old psp.

2. pspmexicn

pspmexicn Member

dont really have an idea what ur saying but if i were u i wuld get official 3.40 upgrade and 1.50 upgrade then use special 3.40 oe-Amaker and upgrade to 3.40oe-a btw 1nce you downgrade a TA082 motherboard u cant go past 3.30+ sony upgrades due to some id tags that dont allow you to

Last edited: Sep 3, 2007
  3. noredeath

noredeath Member

Thanks for responding. But how can I get the official 3.40 upgrade since you just said I can't go past the 3.30+ upgrade? Basically I want to have the 3.40oe-a and be able to recover from it since I don't have the files anymore.

4. noredeath

noredeath Member

I am still trying to upgrade from 3.30 oe-a to the 3.40 oe-a and still can't figure it I did put oeupdmaker and the firmwares in the PSP/GAME150 folder and still can't see it on xmb. Is it because it needs the data.dxr file? (remember it got deleted).

5. noredeath

noredeath Member

Close this problem solved.