1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP!!!! 3.40 to custom firmware

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by alwiah, May 2, 2007.

1. alwiah

alwiah Guest

guys i have a 3.40 psp now, how do i upgrade to a custom firmware?? HELP ME!!

2. jjsdaddy

jjsdaddy Member

Umm, you can't. No downgrader available for anything over 3.03, sorry.

3. alwiah

alwiah Guest

ok tks...but if you got any news bout upgrading or downgrade tell me A.S.A.P fur version 3.40

4. xFlamex

xFlamex Regular member

there are thousands of people waiting for downgraders so as soon as there is one there will be ALOT of posts about it so just keep checking back....

5. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

6. alwiah

alwiah Guest

the 3.40oe-a?? i still cant upgrade my psp. mine is version 3.40... got any guide... can yu upgrade from 3.40 to 3.40oe-a?

7. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

omg the second post already said u cant. end of story, theres nothing you can do until the downgrader comes out

8. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

omg the second post already said u cant. end of story, theres nothing you can do until the downgrader comes out

9. _mike_223

_mike_223 Guest

3.40 psps are really brand new. someof the stores dont even have them yet.

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2007
  10. TOM321

TOM321 Guest

Hey guys ive currently got an original jap 1.5 and am running devhook to get 3.03 but am thniking about getting a custom firmware. Firstly wat are the advantages compared to devhook, wat one is best at mo or most reliable and do u need a specific harddrive to run it eg ta-082 and how do i check its the right one cos i forgot :( lol thanks guys any help would be wicked

11. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

just upgrade. a custom firmware is basically allows you to run homebrew with all the bells and whistles of the official firmware. no need to load devhook everytime you play a game. just select from xmb and play. psx compatibilty allows you to play all your old favorites on the go.

i use 3.40oe because it has most compatibility for psx games, and also allows all theme/xmb customization.

the kind of motherboard does not matter with custom firmware

12. alwiah

alwiah Guest

hey guys got any idea when is the downgrader fur 3.40 coming out..?

13. dansage

dansage Regular member

there is no news at all as to when the downgrader is due. Thats even if it can be done. Just look at how ong it took to crack 2.6.......

A word of advice, This forum will post news the second a downgrader is released, so please dont go on about the downgrader as people will get peeved.