1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help a girl with her Psp v3.50 please~ ^^

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Asaikuu, Aug 9, 2007.

1. Asaikuu

Asaikuu Guest

Ok, I have (+[_]%) Psp runing v3.50 clean and a TA-082.

I want to (ofcourse) downgrade to v1.50 for obvious reasons, I came upon the Illuminati exploit but sadly can't get ahold of/or buy a Lumines UMD(ULUS10002). Not to mention the games price on Amazon and eBay have sky rocketed. Anyhow, I had come across a file on Filefront that had supposivly removed the need of the actual UMD. I did the directions but to no aveil, I go to the Game -> Memory Stick in the Psp and see the Psp Update X.YZ but when I click to run it, It loads, I get the Psp splash a black screen and then a message of "The game could not be started. (80020148)"

Is there no other route to downgrading without the need of a physical legit UMD? Please help me a.s.a.p

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2007
  2. pspmoder

pspmoder Member

im sry. at the moment the only way to donwngrade from 3.50 you have to have lumines. the reason that your psp said that the game could not be started is because you have not activated hen on your psp. and to do that and run the x.yz update is to have run the unpatched lumines umd. my suggestion is to continually check gamestores cause at the moment you can rarely find a used copy and even more rare a brand new unpatched version. good luck ^_^

3. Asaikuu

Asaikuu Guest

Ahh dammit that means I have to go back across the street and harass Blockbuster to get a Lumines Greatest Hits game for me x3 Or try the Gamestop or EBgames down the block, I doubt they have those though since the recent splurge of Lumines haxing, Well thnk you anyways >:

4. pspmoder

pspmoder Member

id mail you mine but a friend has it at the moment. sry

good luck on your search

5. Asaikuu

Asaikuu Guest

Thnx fer your help~