1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help a noob please

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by mrbling22, Jun 1, 2007.

1. mrbling22

mrbling22 Member

Hey, my 6 year old cousin has a PSP. He showed it to me, and i was playing around with it and then i looked at the firmware. 3.10 oe - a!

I dont know where he got it but thats custom firmware, correct?

Anyways, I told his mom it has custom firmware and i can probobly download games on it for him..

As I plan to downgrade myself when a 3.11 downgrader comes out, I need to know how to put games and emus on the psp.

Is there a program? help please.

and also, some good sites where i can download the isos would be nice.

2. 1OFDEM

1OFDEM Regular member

You don't need a program. Just put the emulator and the % file it comes with in the GAME150 folder and you're ready to go. I can't tell you where to get the games though, sry.

3. mrbling22

mrbling22 Member

same with a psp game iso?

4. shadow270

shadow270 Guest

the isos must be put in the ISO folder in the root of yur memorystick (X:/ISO X being your memorystick)

then when your turning on the psp hold the R button to come in the recovery menu, go under cofiguration and make sure NO UMD is off..then just put a UMD in the rive and load the iso from your XMB under Games

5. mrbling22

mrbling22 Member

thanks! ill try it out.