1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help about CW Cheats...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by i_s_t_g_f, May 4, 2007.

1. i_s_t_g_f

i_s_t_g_f Member

Hi... I'm kinda new to this... I had my firmware changed to 3.30 OE-A... I've been searching for downloads of latest versions of CW Cheats... I was only able to find version 1.5... Will it work for my firmware?

I've been reading through many forums and the instructions they give concerning installation of CW Cheats... I really can't install it... The readme file that came with the zip file I downloaded doesn't intruct me how... So I turn to the forums... I followed one instruction I found that says:

1) DL the CW Cheat installer and put the files in your PSP

- In the WinRAR File, open the FW1.50 Folder
    - Put the files in the "dh" folder of the RAR file to the "dh" folder of your memstick (this folder is found in the root)
    - Put the files in the "PSP" folder of the RAR file to the "PSP" folder of your memstick

2) Run the installer in the PSP (Games> Memory Stick > CW Cheat Installer) and choose install, then typical installation
    3) choose the correct firmware u want to install it to(most of the time u'll be emulating the latest fw so choose that one)
    4) wait - and done

I can't seem to find the "dh" folder in the memory stick so I created one myself... I reach only up to step number 2... When I run it it comes back to the main screen and says:

The game could not be started.
    (8002014C)

What am I missing here? Can anyone help me? Thank you very much...

2. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

3. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

wht is this CW cheat is?? can someone xplain to me....

4. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

cwcheat is a plugin that gives u cheats for games.

5. skyda

skyda Regular member

Is there anyway of updating the games for cw cheat? cause i have call of duty,killzone, and sonic rivals, none of them have cheats that work, the only game that worked was tekken:dark ressurection, and it gave me $99999999999 money!! so can sum 1 tell me if there are updates for newer psp games, and how to add to my cwcheat/devhook emulting 2.71 with a 1.50 psp please,

6. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

go to the website and download the latest cheat database. Replace ur old database