1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help about FMCB

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by tsunayoshi27, Dec 5, 2011.

1. tsunayoshi27

tsunayoshi27 Member

somebody help.... why FMCB wont boot automatically in my ps2 without a game disc. when i turned on my ps2. only black screen, unless put a cd to boot fmcb. and also why hdloader wont boot automatically without pressing a correspondent button? if you didnt press anything hdloader wont boot.. sorry if my english is not that good coz im not that fluent in english. pls help my ps2 is phat and version 7.

2. Kannz

Kannz Regular member

what region is your ps2? did you install freemcboot yourself or did someone install it and send the memorycard to you? also what version of freemcboot is it your trying to boot. also dont use hdloader its not as good as openps2loader get that here if its a old version (older than 1.8b I suggest reinstalling) get it here and use one of the tutorials herefor a install it only takes a few mins if you have the required tools.