1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help after updating to 3.02 OE-A

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by hookem10, Jan 14, 2007.

1. hookem10

hookem10 Member

I just updated to 3.02 OE-A and to run things it seems as if I'm supposed to have a PSP/Game150 and PSP/Game302 but i only have a game folder with my oeupdater and 302oeflasher, and recovery which i can't seem to boot at start up with R because it loads too fast or something. How do i get the Game to have 2 different folders running 2 kernals.

2. john-e-i

john-e-i Guest

ok after you format your memory stick you should have a regular psp memory stick which contains the game folder and all that

goto the psp folder so now you see game, music, photo, savedata and so on and then right click and go new folder then name the folder GAME150 make sure it is in caps and then create another folder called GAME302 and all you do is put the files that need 1.5 kernel in GAME150 and all 3.02 kernal in GAME302 also put the recovery folder in GAME150 and then download 1.5 firmware update and rename it to update.pbp and put that in the recovery folder so incase of accidentale bricking u can unbrick it

3. hookem10

hookem10 Member

alright thank you very much.
    thats what i needed.

4. john-e-i

john-e-i Guest

your very welcome