1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help An "Old Fart" Out If You Will

Discussion in 'General mobile discussion' started by av8trjohn, May 5, 2007.

1. av8trjohn

av8trjohn Guest

I've been with the same Mobile Service for some 11 years now and every 3 years or so I get the mailed "Thanks For Choosing The New ATT Wireless or Cingular ect. Hey I chose NO service you forced it on me.

I want to upgrade my old No Frills Nokia Don't Do Ship phone and want to know what phone takes good pics,is easy to use and won't be obsolete in a year? Not an Electronics Dummy, Retire Airline Capt. but you younger folks know what is Hot And What Is Not. Any and all help apperciated.

Thanks In Advance,

John

2. Jake_C

Jake_C Regular member

my advise is go with a sony walkman or cybershot

they are all good value nd they wont brake if u drop it or anything

they all have cammras and most of the stuff you need

ive got a w810i nd its a year nd a half old and still a very good phone

and finaly there not that expensive.

well thats my opinion, infact looking at the date you posted this then you probaly already have a new phone.

3. graygit

graygit Member

sounds to me that you bought a phone when they first came out and still have it.if you want to buy a new phone sir i'd advise you to go for a nokia 6234.its really easy to ues and take up too 500 photos. if you want any more info just ask.............

happy phoning

4. av8trjohn

av8trjohn Guest

Actually I have had 6 Mobile phones since 1989 but want one that will work in europe as well as take relatively good pics. I have been thinking Samsung SYNC yes?

5. graygit

graygit Member

i'll cheack out that samsung for you and i'll let you know what i think