1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help backing up crazy taxi 3 high roller!!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by pfitz, Jun 20, 2003.

1. pfitz

pfitz Regular member

i have crazy taxi 3 high roller backuped up on my xbox hard disk, but wanted to save it on disk. i can play the game fine off the hard drive, no patching of the .xbe file was needed. when i go to burn the .iso onto the cdrw, my xbox idetifies the disk as a game, when i click on dvd to lauch it, it says it's loading but it just stays there, frozen. Any suggestions are welcomed. I have all my other titles backed up, this is the first with such problem!!!

thanks, fellas.

2. MaxBern

MaxBern Guest

I have Craxy Taxi 3 backed up on a CD and it plays fine. Maybe it's the ISO image. Try making a new ISO image. I use ISOMaker and have never had any problems. If it's not that I realy don't know what to tell ya.

3. pfitz

pfitz Regular member

you are right, i used isotoolkit for the first and second image, then i switched over to isocraxtion, and wallah, it works. thanks for the advice.

4. dmklap

dmklap Member

I don't understand why people find it necessary to make a iso out of the data files that where ftp over from your xbox to your computer before burning it onto a dvd. All you need to do is use RecordNow burning software, click on Make a data disc and select all the files from the game you want to burn and then click burn. My back up copies ALWAYS work perfectly using this method. Another advantage of using this method is that the backup disc will be able to be read by your PC. So, if for some reason you would need another copy of the game you would just have to insert the backup copy into your dvd drive and copy all the files and folders from the dvd into a folder on your hard drive and then burn again.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2003