1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Backing up DVD please

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Mike98765, Dec 27, 2004.

1. Mike98765

Mike98765 Member

Hello, i have never backed up a dvd since i never had a dvd burner. I use Swap Magic discs to back up my cd games. My questions are:

1. What else do i need to play backup dvd ps2 games other than the swap magic dvd version? and can someone please send it to me since i just registered in PS2OWNZ i have to wait 5 days to donwload DVDloader

2. Do i have to burn the dvd game in a special way? or should i use nero--> burn image?

3. And is the game release "Grand Theft Auto San Andreas USA PS2DVD - PARANOiD" campatible with Swap Magic DVD?

Thanks all, bye

2. hursty

hursty Active member

how are you going to backup your dvd games without a dvd burner?if you have one,yes nero6 can be used in the same way to burn cd based games.try using dvd decrypter though.also,i dont think you can copy dvd magic swap disc.dvdloader is just used to load problem games.

3. Mike98765

Mike98765 Member

yes, i have a dvd burner, iam not talking about burning Swap Magic, i already have one that i brought. Iam talking about DVDLoader. For cd-based games, there is a cd-loader that you swap with Swap Magic. Where can i get the DVD loader? Thanks again, bye