1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP! (.bin + .cue files) wot do i do exactly?

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by streamr89, Mar 1, 2005.

1. streamr89

streamr89 Member

hi. i am completely new to burning movies etc on2 CDs, recently i downloaded a movie and got a couple of .bin and .cue files. I have absolutly no idea wot i have 2 do.lol. iv read thru sum of the threads but the understanding escapes my grasp. i have nero version 6 installed. but i dont know wot to do with those files. is there a way 2 view them on my pc or do i have 2 burn them on2 disc first. could ne1 whos familiar with buring svcds using nero help me? or ne1! will appreciate it loads. thanks

2. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

3. streamr89

streamr89 Member

lol.no need 2 get hostile mate. im not reali cut out 4 computer research realli.cheers 4 ur info neway. as i said i wos new, due 2 my busines didnt have time 2 go thru al the threads so i apreciate u directin me in the rite direction. does it like waste space or sumin? if so then is there a way 2 delete it?

4. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

Sorry if I seemed hostile. It's just that I answered this same question in a thread on the first page of this forum I think :)

Also, you can delete them if you're burn was successful.