1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP BLANK SCREEN BUT PS3 STILL ON ...../!!!

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by gokussj3, Jul 7, 2007.

1. gokussj3

gokussj3 Member

help !!!!! plz i am istallin linuX but am on the part where it said switch off the ps3 and the on it bak on then u insert well i onned it bak on and its blank!!! there no display the ps3 is on buts NO display what have i done wrong plz help !!!!!!

ITS ON BLANK SCREEN !! !!

2. gokussj3

gokussj3 Member

HELP PLZ ANY 1 PLZ PLZ HELP

3. Oner

Oner Moderator Staff Member

I'm sorry but I can't understand what you typed...

4. gokussj3

gokussj3 Member

sorri! right i'll start agen kk...

i was installing os called linux version 5 right on the tutorial bit where it sez create a partitin ov 10 gig other os i accidently went on to sull partition on ps3 for sum stupid reason now as it was doingit the tutorial sed turn on n then turn it bak on i did that right now this is the bit----> I TURNED IT ON RIGHT THE SYSTEM CAME ON BUT MY TV SCREEN WENT BLANK THE SYSTEM COMES ON BUT NO NTRO NUFIN JUS THE SYSTEM ON AND SCREEN STRAIGHT UP BLANK NOW AM REALLY WORRIED PLZ HELP ME WHAT DO I DO I KNOW I DID SUMFIN WRING IN THE TUTORIAL STEP THATS WHY THIS HAS HAPPENED IS THERE ANY SOLUTIONS!!!

and i know my playstation isn't bricked because the system comes on jus the creen is blank cant hers nufin no playstation intro jus point blank the system is on though!!!

PLZ HELP ME WHAT DO I DO ????????

5. SpideyBoy

SpideyBoy Member

just spell regular...cant help you if we dont know wtf ur saying...you must have put something in the wrong place...im assuming its like installing ubuntu...or...you turned it off when you werent supposed...uhhh...just throwing ideas out...but...u sure its not ur tv...?

6. gokussj3

gokussj3 Member

no mate its not my t.v my tv is kk to be honest and i can also tell by my pad. when the ps3 is on the screen is blank and i press the ps button on the pad and all it does it flash for a while but wont connect to the ps3. so what shall i do plz help!

7. gokussj3

gokussj3 Member

it happened when theres a part where you have to make a partition but your meant to do it "10 gb other os" but i did all partition (full 60gb) on my ps3 then on tutorial it says turn off system then on it again but when i switched my system back on the screen is just blank and my pad won't even connect to the system..?

plz help !!

8. ooZEROoo

ooZEROoo Regular member

turn ur unit off then turn it back on but hold the power button when u do this it should work try that but dont let off the power button until it beeps

9. gokussj3

gokussj3 Member

oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh f**in brilliant thanks alot

thank you very very much !!!!!!