1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Burning 'Las Vegas' Season 1

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by ramada, Feb 10, 2005.

1. ramada

ramada Member

Hi,

I am a newbie at backing up my DVD. I am using AnyDVD with Intervideo COPY DVD 3 Platinum. I burned 'Las Vegas' season 1 disc 1 and 2 with no error but when I go to play it, disc 1 is missing some chapters.

In the main menu the scene selection for the last 2 episodes are shown but cannot be selected. And when I play the DVD it stops in the middle of a scene. The scenes are available in the original.

I don't know if this helps or not but I am using Taiyo Yuden so it is not the media.

I have never had this problem before. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Should I try a different software? Or should I use decrypter to rip it to HD and then use Intervideo to burn it to disk?

2. Whitfield

Whitfield Regular member

Hi ramada--
    I am not familiar with the Intervideo CopyDVD software, but I do know you can use DVD Decryptor and DVD Shrink (Both are free and available here under the software tab)--Try them and see--I like to run AnyDVD in the background but not required generally-

Whitfield

3. mrsnid

mrsnid Member

I am using DVDShrink & DVD Decrypter, the ISO File is still too large for the blank. There is also 'Unreferenced Material' on the disc...theres a way around that but I've forgotten the method...can anyone lend a hand ?

thanks

4. Whitfield

Whitfield Regular member

ramada --
    Be glad to lend a hand--make sure you have the lastest DVD Decrypter--Run the movie through that first--Attached is a link I use-
    http://home.comcast.net/~bbmayo/index.html-

There are some new encryptions out and you have one of them--there is another way to do it (well several)--But the new DVD Decrypter will rip them--use it first--then use DVD Shrink and "Open files" instead of "Open disk" and use it as you normally would--good luck--Have fun

Whitfield