1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP Burning Wii Games..

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by supersam, Sep 17, 2007.

1. supersam

supersam Member

Hey Guys,

After going through alot of forums on this site i still havent been unable to sucessfully burn a back up copy of a WII game, so thought i'd just start a NEW thread and ask....

I've got a LG DVD-DL burner and a modified Wii with the Wii-Key installed.. Now the problem is that every time i burn a Wii game (i've only tried burning on a TDK DVD-R) It boots up..but when i click on the game, the whole console just freeze's..I've tried buring the game with Clone CD & IMG BURN at 2X & 4X speeds but still no luck..

What do you guys think i'm doing wrong ? Or should i get some other branded disk's and try them ?

Thanks for all your help in advance!

Cheers,
    Sam.

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Try different media.

Just like the other 10 million threads say to do when people have asked this question.

if ya still have issues then check your modchip instillation.

3. renegrade

renegrade Member

4. Kafluke

Kafluke Active member

Are you attempting to make a backup of a retail game that you own or are you attempting to burn a scene release (downloaded from the net). You need to state that clearly because the process is different for both.