1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help can anybody help my out on my psp

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by mrcheng, Mar 11, 2007.

1. mrcheng

mrcheng Member

When i try to turn on my psp there is nothing comes out: no color, no picture, no word, nothing. What i had done was downgrade my 2.71v to 1.50v. Is able to fix??? Plz help me out.

2. bigcuz000

bigcuz000 Regular member

if it wasnt custom 1.50 then your screwed. no recovery menu no rebirth. sorry dude....

stands and bows my head for those psps who have fallen....

you can buy a new mobo($80) or sell it on here or ebay. hexitnow buys psps and might be able to help you!

3. mrcheng

mrcheng Member

are you positive???
    what is the percetage of result of happening like this??? what are the other risk that can result or cause this happen again??

4. bigcuz000

bigcuz000 Regular member

when ever you downgrade a psp, you take a chance of bricking it. you probably had a wrong version of the downgrader or it could have been a fake. A number of possiblities could cause this. the best way to avoid it completely is to not downgrade your psp. but if you follow everything step by step and recheck everythin then it should be fine.

5. mrcheng

mrcheng Member

So base on my psp which part are break the inner or outer?? If i sent it to the sony company do you think they will able to fix it???