1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP !!!!can someone help me unlock channels

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by IRONICGAL, Apr 8, 2007.

1. IRONICGAL

IRONICGAL Guest

just to explain what happened briefly ....dbox froze i turned it off and it started coming up with scrolling computer jargon ....finally got rid of that but i couldnt get all the channels still not able to get most of my channels and all the ones i cannot get have a little key sign down the bottom(Locked i presume) all the channels i can get dont have that sign can n e one help me get my channels back plz ive done a rescan but that has not solved the problem ... on doing the rescan says i have the channels but its just a black screen but u can hear the channels trying to come through ...hope ive explained it as much as i can please help

2. dc69

dc69 Regular member

stop cluttering up the forums.you dont need to start multiple threads.all you have to do is put on a new image,there are plenty of threads that deal with this,go read them and if you still have a problem people will be more than glad to help