1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP..can sum1 please give me a step by step way to make a backup dvd for a PS2

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by voxon2, Dec 18, 2004.

1. voxon2

voxon2 Member

im new to this stuff and i have nero express and DVD decrypter..if that helps...all i know to do is put the game in the compputer and copy those files in that format..of course the computer cant read that format and wont copy it to the DvD..and yes ive tried looking for a guide...total found 0

Last edited: Dec 18, 2004
  2. brobear

brobear Guest

Recorded games don't play in a PS2 unless it is modified. You need to post in the console game section and ask your questions there.

A friend of mine is using DVD Decrypter to both rip and burn his copies. This only works if the file size is less than 4.37 GB. Most games are smaller, but a few of the newer games on DVD are larger. BTW, the playstation has a mod chip. He burns about 1 to 2X to insure a better burn. Getting everything right is more important with games than with movies.

3. voxon2

voxon2 Member

4. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

*moved from DVD-R newbies*

5. brobear

brobear Guest

Voxon2,
    Flip was nice enough to move you to the right section. You don't need to start another thread. Now, maybe someone will answer your questions.