1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP CANT BURN JACKASS 2!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by gamepro55, Mar 17, 2007.

1. gamepro55

gamepro55 Member

hey not to be too "noobish" or anything but i have burned quite a few DVDs but this hasnt happened b4, i tried running anydvd along with shrink and with DVDdecryptor and DVDFab but all of them had major problems and shut down with fatal errors, any help or suggestions with this wud be very appreciated

2. pstamer

pstamer Guest

Maybe try not using Anydvd and Shrink together. Some of the newer movies that have newer protection will not let you copy the entire disk. Try Anydvd and CloneDvd2; worth the extra bucks. If you want to do the free thing, try ripit4me which uses shrink,fixvts,and decrypter. The results consist of some very clean movies.

3. blake123

blake123 Guest

I had no problem with this movie with anydvd an shrink,you might have got a bad press

4. 300bowler

300bowler Regular member

If i remember correctly that dvd didn't have any tuff protection on it.

all the programs u mentioned should have worked.

Dont have anyDVD enabled when running DVDFab.

Make sure u have the newest version of the programs.

5. SwitchFX

SwitchFX Member

Try using Ripit4me, DVD Decrypter and Shrink. Works on the new ARCOSS protection schemes.

6. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

You can get RipIt4Me at http://www.ripit4me.org or the easy AIO installer and view an easy guide at
    http://webpages.charter.net/bacitup/TheGuides/pacman777guide.pdf
    The Shrink version in the AIO installer supports ImgBurn.
    With the new versions of RipIt4Me FixVTS is incorparated in the program. RipIt4Me utilizes DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink to do the rip, process for compliance, and then do a compliance check. RipIt4Me doesn't just use DVD Decrypter and Shrink, it adds to the process as well. It's just the macro. Once the files are open in Shrink and the quick analysis is done, the files are ready to use in any program. The files being already open in Shrink makes use of Shrink easier for transcoding. Many users still don't realize that the quick analysis in Shrink is an excellent test for DVD compliance. The same test can be done opening files in Recode. Shrink is free though. The entire RipIt4Me setup is free and the ripped files work with any program the user wants. Makes for an attractive package. I have DVDFab Decrypter, DVD Region + CSS Free, AnyDVD, RipIt4Me, and a few other programs that can decrypt. Currently RipIt4Me is my "go to" option.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2007
  7. killjoy12

killjoy12 Member

Wow thats really weird I just used dvd shrink and that alone to burn a dual layer copy of the same movie and i had a perfect result.

8. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

Bowler already noted there wasn't much protection, so Shrink alone doesn't surprise me. It can still bypass the easy copy protection. What surprises me is that you didn't mention the burner software you're using with Shrink to burn. It doesn't work alone.

9. killjoy12

killjoy12 Member

at the time i burned it with nero

10. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

Just kidding around. It was the Shrink alone we were playing on. I realize you meant Shrink without outside help with decryption. Shrink still has to have a burner, so it couldn't be alone.