1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help! Cant put back together my psp :(

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by 142pimp, Feb 20, 2007.

1. 142pimp

142pimp Member

Hello I just tried taking apart my psp, cause my wifi isnt working, stupid me!! This part fell out and now I dont know where it goes (little silver tab). I put backtogether the psp and now my umds wont load! Any help shall be greatly appreciated if you know what could be the problem with the UMD's.
    [​IMG]

2. ultinator

ultinator Member

I dunno what exactly to do with it....but if i was you then i would put it together as good as you can then take it back to the shop and say it dont work no more. OR you could try the sony warranty line, i heard that sometimes works Good luck

3. 142pimp

142pimp Member

yes but my warranty sticker is gone, plus I have a hacked firmware, so dont know what they would do to me, probably arrest me or something. If anyone know where that tab goes, and if it affects the UMD's loading, your help shall be greatly appreciated.

4. balkie16

balkie16 Regular member

i am guessing you already did but did you look at guides that tell you how to take apart your psp? maybe one of those guides would help

5. 142pimp

142pimp Member

yes i already looked at the guides but i dont see the little silver tab anywhere.

6. hodgins91

hodgins91 Regular member

it goes on top of the rubber connector of the R trigger

7. 142pimp

142pimp Member

awesome thanks! I put it back in but yet i still cant load a umd, the only thing that happens is the green screen comes up with the wavy lines but then it just stays there and wont do anything, i have to reset the psp and still no umds load. any ideas? thanks

8. Freediver

Freediver Member

Open her up, then double check the ribbon connections. Does your wifi work now?

9. 142pimp

142pimp Member

which ribbon connectors? and no the wifi still wont work.