1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help, cant upddate to 3.03 b...UPDATE: CANT GET TO 3.03 C help!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by balkie16, Feb 3, 2007.

1. balkie16

balkie16 Regular member

hey all, i just got to 3.03 oe a today and i put the upgrade to oe b in but when i run the update i get a error "the game could not be started" anyone knows whats going on? all i did was put the OEB_UPDATE folder into my GAME folder and run it but no work and i didnt put the docmaker folder in my memstick maybe thats the problem?. do i needa format my memstick? i still havent since i upgraded to 3.03 a. thanks to anyone who can help!

2. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

put it in GAME150....but why go to that when 3.03 OE-C is out. I made a simplified Winstaller for it. Link in my sig.

3. balkie16

balkie16 Regular member

ok thx dude, im gona try ur installer! and um do u know how i or rather where do i put my psp/ps1 game iso's on my mem stick ?

4. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

format ur memstick after its flashed to ur psp and ull see the ISO folder. PSX Eboots go in PSP\GAME

5. balkie16

balkie16 Regular member

1 more thing dude and thanks! your really a big help! should i format my stick before i use your installer?

6. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

its not necessary....it wont hurt....i do recommend during it after flashing the update.

7. balkie16

balkie16 Regular member

i wanted to ask when it says select root of the psp do i just select my F drive? o and when i run the 3.03 OE c update i get the error "the game could not be started" what do i do? when it said select root of psp i just selected F drive am i supposed to select something else?