1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP!!! CD LOADER WON'T WORK ON NEW PS2!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by asrgames, Dec 12, 2004.

1. asrgames

asrgames Regular member

I have a bad problem, I recently bought Swap Magic 3.2 about a month ago I had a ver 4 PS2 it worked fine CD LOADER worked and my games booted, but at the end of last week my PS2 died so I went and bought a NEW PSTwo Slim Line v12 got home used the same swap method I always use put in Swap Magic CD 3.2 then Swap for CD Loader wait for screen to turn red and then CD LOADER loads up and then follow screen instructions, but when i done this for the PSTwo, as soon as I put in the CD Loader CD the PSTwo spins it extremly fast then just stops and I get a red border, normally on the v4 PS2 the screen would turn solid red then load the program but not here it just stops, and the CD isn't scratched or nothing and I used Duraband CD'S and I used the tape mod for the PSTwo, if anybody knows how to get CD Loader to load, any help would be nice.

2. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

don't think you can use cd/dvd loader on the new slim ps2 with tape mod as you can't use the eject function