1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help concerning Disc Id.

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Puck_X, Mar 4, 2005.

1. Puck_X

Puck_X Member

Hello, I'm a relative noob when it comes to learning how to play game backups online, I just really started learning today. I read the instructions on how to do it, but I'm having a problem. I downloaded the disc id tool and burnt it to cd-r 1st, then dvd-r after the cd-r version didn't work for me and neither 1 will work. I burnt the bin and cue files onto the discs, 1st off is that right? 2nd... you load up the swap magic disc 1st then flip the top and put in the Disc id disc and hit x right? I'm using the newest swap magic 3.3 by the way. So what can I do to fix this and get it to work? Everytime i try to load it with swap magic i get "Not a valid ps2 disc". Please help.

2. Puck_X

Puck_X Member

Come on people, can't somebody tell me how to fix this junk. I can't even get the Disc Id disc to load in my playstation, what's up.

3. Cloner

Cloner Regular member

I here you m8, i cant get it to work at all, burn it onto a cd and it just spins but wont load.

4. Puck_X

Puck_X Member

need help here :/