1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help concerning dvd content to a cdr disk

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by labelvol, Mar 8, 2005.

1. labelvol

labelvol Member

alright heres the deal my sister just got married the photographer put the pictures on a dvd disk and we want to convert it to cd disk so we can make copies etc... can anyone help me out here what i need to do to accomplish this? thanks in advance

2. Balaam

Balaam Regular member

If they're just still pictures, all you need is a dvd-rom drive and a cd burner in your pc, and cd burning software.
    Check the guides section, but it just involves burning a data cd.

3. dvdauthor

dvdauthor Guest

is it a movie? or a data disc...did they just put the pics on there for you to look at one by one or is it something you can play in your dvd player? If it's a "Movie", you need dvd copying software - that's if the person who made it didn't put copy protection on it - if they did - you need to download a dvd ripper...

4. labelvol

labelvol Member

so i would just totally copy the data from the dvd disc to a cd disc? from what i understand the pictures are just one there to be viewed one by one the reason they are on a dvd disc is because the pictures are to large to all be put onto one cd disc.

5. Balaam

Balaam Regular member

yup, just copy all of the pictures on the dvd to your hard drive. Then burn as many of them as will fit on one cd.