1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP CONNECTIND TO X BOX

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by tree_unit, Feb 3, 2005.

1. tree_unit

tree_unit Member

i have an evox on my xbox n am usin flash fxp as the ftp program. i punch in the ip address to my x box found in the settings on the menu. flash fxp still doesnt let me connect to my xbox sayin connection failed. i havent even touched my xbox's setting and i know the network is set up properly. i have waisted 10 disks tryin ta burn it already with no luck. how can i fix this problem cause ive had it modded for a week n its gettin frustraitin.

ne help would be apprecaited

thx

2. mdsup

mdsup Guest

what are you trying to burn? ftp has nothing to do with burning...simply transfers files through a network

speak clearly on what you need help with and we can help you.

3. tree_unit

tree_unit Member

i need help figuring out y i cant establish a connection from my pc to my xbox to make a back up of the game. when punch in the ip address for my xbox found in the settings of evox and click conect it always says connection failed. y cant i connect. i use flash fxp n im sure the network is connected properly.

thx

4. mdsup

mdsup Guest

you connecting through a router

5. tree_unit

tree_unit Member

ya a four port router.

6. mdsup

mdsup Guest

so you have all your cables plugged in...what ftp client are you using(flashfxp,smartftp)?

7. tree_unit

tree_unit Member

im usin flash fxp.

8. elusiv1

elusiv1 Regular member

Is the subnet mask and default gateway set correctly??? You cannot be on Hdloader or another app while trying to establish a connection....I'm sure you know that already. Should be port 21...password xbox, hmmmmmm.....Make sure you save & exit and reboot the xbox. Man I'm trying to help you out???? In the settings do you have ftp enabled????

9. mdsup

mdsup Guest

sorry wrong thread

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2005