1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help converting a 7gb dvd into a 4.36 gb .iso file

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by derhuntt7, Oct 6, 2003.

1. derhuntt7

derhuntt7 Member

i just got akira the movie dvd and i want to back it up... the movie is 6.20gb. i use dvd decryptor to copy all movie files to my hd. after that i use dvd2one130 to choose the movie file & left out the menu and intro out... so that the movie can fit into a dvd-r. it made a copy of the file video_ts and the movie was 4.35... i burn the files to a dvd-r but the dvd did not play all it loaded was the folder video_ts with all the files in the folder. i know that burning the files like this the movie won't play... i need help in putting all those files together into one .iso file inorder so that my computer can recognize it and play the movie... anybody know have any idea how to do this or did i do something wrong?

2. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Actually, burning the files inside a VIDEO_TS folder (capitols) will work. Burn in Nero as DVD ROM UDF/ISO if you are using Nero 5.5.10.XX or in nero 6 use DVD VIdeo mode.

3. derhuntt7

derhuntt7 Member

yeah tnx i rename the folder that dvd2one had converted for me and i rename the folder to video_ts in capitals with all the files inside... i burn the folder with all the files in it and the movie did play. i kind of knew i had to rename it to video_ts but wasn't so sure since i'm knew to this.

4. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Glad it works now :-D