1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Creating Xbox 360 Backups for hitachi v78

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Maany, Apr 12, 2007.

1. Maany

Maany Member

I Have Flashed My Xbox 360 hitachi v78 drive and have had it confirmed.

every time i burn a backup using imgburn it burns succesfully and when i put it into the xbox 360 it says disc unreadable clean with soft cloth.

I Am using Aone Media dual layer disc.
    And The Burner I am using is a Sony AW-G170A.

ALL help is appreciated.

2. immy_2k

immy_2k Regular member

i have a hitachi 59d manges to flash it and i use aone double layer discs to burn games and my back ups are 100 percent
    when backing up games using the aone you should write to this dvd double lyer disk at 2.4x not anything faster because you will get errors i have backed up lost planet, gears of war, pro evo 6, and call of duty 3 but my method is using the sammy drive flashed with kreon and using xbox back up creator it is so much easier than any other method
    and people buying these drives off ebay already flashed are waisting their money if in the uk these drive you can get anywhere really go to your local computershop not the big types like pc world but the smaller ones and flashing it is easy too
    anyway mate aone discs burn it at 2.4x not any faster and it should work no problems only people using verbatim disks copy at 4x

3. immy_2k

immy_2k Regular member

is the booktype setting correct on your sony burner. i have a pioneer dvr109 updated it with the latest firmware off the pioneer site not buffalo i didnt need buffalo because it automatically booktype to dvdrom on pioneer dvr109 for double layer disks only, need buffalo firmware for sinlge layer disks which i dont use anyway

4. Maany

Maany Member

Thanks For Your Help I got my backups working by burning at 2.4
    and setting layerbreak to 1913760.