1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP DAMMIT!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by ViralMind, Nov 3, 2004.

1. ViralMind

ViralMind Guest

O.K. I got BitTorrent but i dont know how to actually obtian the link for the download. Someone message me and help!

2. thebrain

thebrain Member

Your looking for source files? All you need is "whatever.torrent" go to www.suprnova.org !

That should get you started.

the brain

3. ViralMind

ViralMind Guest

This site will give me a url for the download so that i can download with the torrent application. It says i need a url for the filename? Unless u know the url then message me and post it.

4. thebrain

thebrain Member

If you have bittorrent or bittornado installed correctly then you can open any torrent file. If not then you need to save the file first and pick bittorrent as your application to open that file. Normally if you program is installed correctly it will open the .torrent file and start the download. Try to save it first and open with bittorrent if your having a problem.

the brain

5. ViralMind

ViralMind Guest

I need to know where to actually obtain the halo 2 file.I dont have it as of yet i just need it.

6. thebrain

thebrain Member

You never said that... you just acted like you didnt know how to use bittorrent. It was on supernova but they took it off for some reason. Trying looking for it on emule. They are a good source for torrents if you know what your looking for.

the brain