1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help downgrading pleaseeeeee

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by chepe19, Jan 31, 2007.

1. chepe19

chepe19 Member

ok well im at custom firmware 3.03 oe-c and i realli wanan go back to 1.50 i keep following these rules but no dice? please sumone help me.......ps:if i downgrade can i upgrade back to 3.o3 oe-c wit no problems....here are the rules i followed

1.download the recovery pack
    2.extract the content in the recovery pack onto the computer
    3.place the "RECOVERY" folder into the game folder of your psp
    4.obtain the 1.5 eboot and place it into the "RECOVERY" folder. Rename it "UPDATE.pbp".
    5.Go to the recovery menu on your psp by turning off your psp. Then hold the R trigger and thus turn on your psp and you will be at the recovery menu. It should look like a purple screen.
    6.Go to the option "Run program as /PSP/GAME/RECOVERY/EBOOT.PBP
    7.hit X and the process of the downgrade will begin.

2. rsrepp

rsrepp Regular member

So why do you want to go back again? Those are the correct steps to follow.

3. chepe19

chepe19 Member

i dont find it all cracked up to be and id jus like to go back for my own reasons bro...ive tried it but no dice man ive placed it in the GAME file in teh GAME150 file in the GAME303 file NOTHINGGG its pissing me offffffffff

4. rsrepp

rsrepp Regular member

I would just chill at 3.03oe-c. No devhook and PS1 emu, what else do you need. 1.5 isnt what is cracked up to be anymore.

5. chepe19

chepe19 Member

you have a good point there..but i realli wanan use the vcs cheat device but it keeps saying i need devhook what can i do for that

6. rsrepp

rsrepp Regular member

I am pretty sure you can use that cheat device on 3.03oe-c. I believe I have heard something like that before.

7. chepe19

chepe19 Member

i dont know about that ive been trying for days but no dice bro...its fuckin pissin me off one little simple thing i wanna use and it wont even work keeps sayini need to install devhook evreytime i connect my psp via usb

8. rsrepp

rsrepp Regular member

Guess they havent made one yet sorry bro. I thought for sure they did. Is the work of going back to 1.5 really worth the cheat device?

9. chepe19

chepe19 Member

not realli but honestly i would like to try seeing asi beat the whole game an theres not much to do besides i can always upgrade back up to 3.03 oe-c lemme ask you how many files are there supose to be in the recovery folder all i have is 5