1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help ! downgrading to 1.50 from 2.71

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by asimmanc, Mar 6, 2007.

1. asimmanc

asimmanc Member

I have followed the ultimate downgrader guide http://forums.qj.net/f-psp-hacks-9/t-guidethe-ultimate-downgrader-guide-90916.html Downgrading from 2.71 to 1.50 via HEN D. got to this stage :

-If everything goes well then it will display something like this Doing preparationsandExtracting special PRXs.

4. After the screen will change to magenta or pink testPress X
    -The downgrade will show a percentage bar.

5. When it finishes it will say to press X
    -The PSP will restart itself

now my PSP has a blue screen withe lots of writing saying setting info is corrupted press O button to repair and restore default settings . What do I do ?? Have i blown my PSP ??

2. asimmanc

asimmanc Member

Hi All, I took the plunge and hit "O" I now have a PSP at firmware version 1.50. Now I need to know What is the best thing to do for homebrew and iso loading??. does the community have a best pratice for PSP owners at rev 1.50?

3. yohex

yohex Guest

upgrade to 3.03 OE-C custom firmware by DarkAlex for all your homebrew needs, then report back here and we'll teach you

4. asimmanc

asimmanc Member

BTW, Thanks to Arc I would have not got here without your help. Cheers buddy

5. asimmanc

asimmanc Member

Yohex, do you have a link to a guide i could follow?

6. yohex

yohex Guest

Well, a vid tut yes, and its not really that descriptive since i didnt work on it that much, but if you want to watch it be my guest, the link is in my sig.
    1) download the Custom firmware file along with the official sony 1.5 and 3.03 update

2) take the 1.5 update and rename that 150.PBP and the 3.03 and rename that 303.PBP

3) then shove the OEUPDATEMAKER, OEUPDATEMAKER%, UPDATEFLASHER, UPDATEFLASHER%, to the Game folder of your psp, and shove the 150 and 303 files you renamed to the OEUPDATEMAKER

4) disconnect the psp and run the OEUPDATE MAKER and let it do the stuff

5) reconnect your psp and go to the OEUPDATEMAKER, there should be a new file called DATA.DXAR and copy that to the UPDATEFLASHER

6) disconnect agian and run the 3.?? OEA/B/C UPDATE and let it do its stuff, and your psp should restart and you should have 3.??

MAKE SURE THE CUSTOM FIRMWARE YOUR UPGRADING TO USES THE SAME OFFICIAL SONY UPDATE. SO like 3.03 OE-C you need 3.03 official update and for 3.02 OE-B you need 3.02 official sony update and 3.10 OE-A you need the official sony 3.10

WOOT I REMEMBER THAT ALL FROM MEMORY

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2007