1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help dvd copy protected

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by phycho1, May 27, 2007.

1. phycho1

phycho1 Guest

ok so i can download like almost any dvd but then sometimes all get a this dvd is copy protected ok i have dvd decrypter havent really used it it dont really help ive been burning everything with dvd shrinker and copy to dvd i can download in less then 45min and burn in less then 10min i just cant figure how to do this dvd copyright stuff the thing is when i pop the dvd in it will pop up dvd is copyrighted or something about navigation it wont give me a chaance to do anything at all the code pops up the dvd pops out ive tryed dvd decrypter shrink and copy to dvd i have nero but i dont like it every single movie says copy righted or some kind of error so i dont use it i can just go to another program and same movies go burn just find well anyways thanx hope someone can help me

2. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

3. dvdchick

dvdchick Regular member

dvdfab decrypter works good to , and it works all by it's self... run the movie though there, than use shrink and burn...:)