1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help!! Faulty Swap Magic Discs Arrived

Discussion in 'PS2' started by shine87, Feb 27, 2005.

1. shine87

shine87 Member

Hey people

I got some new Swap magic disks today and i tried them out for the first time. DVD one works ok goes to browser first n then suddenly loads into SM menu 90% it works but the CD one only works like 1/10. After about 30mins of testing etc the dvd cd died? It just loads up to swap magic intro screen n thats it? no LOAD PROGRAM or VIDEO MODE options? and the CD does not work anymore.

I thought it had to do with my ps2 but i tried my originals and they work fine? Oh by the way i noticed these silver rings around the cd they are like clean circles heaps of them around the cd on both of them is that normal?

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

That doesn't mean anything. Try the swap magic discs in another ps2.

3. aslamraja

aslamraja Member

i had a strange problem with some ps2 with the swap magic. make sure you controller is in port 1. dont ask me but that sort out the problem on some ps2. with the cd version some ps2 jsut dont like them but you dont need that very often at all...only needed if you want to play rip but then you also need breaker pro..

4. shine87

shine87 Member

You only need Breaker pro if the rip is bigger then 630mbs :) Hey i figured out the problem myself

1. Put the Swap Magic DVD 3.3 Disk
    2. Eject Swap Magic DVD 3.3 with Swap Magic CD 3.3
    3. Wait till it refreshes TOC
    4. Now press Square on the gamepad
    5. There ya go CD VERSION 3.3 LOADED

5. aslamraja

aslamraja Member

yeah true but how many rips are there that are less then 630mb. ahh never mind anyway as long as you got it working..