1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help finding a VIVO Cable!!

Discussion in 'Video capturing from analog sources' started by edwardzb, Feb 3, 2004.

1. edwardzb

edwardzb Member

Hello,
    This is my first post in this forum as I am in dire need of some help. I've searched all over the place for litterally hours, and have come up with nothing. I have a GeForce Ti-4600 Video card with the 9-pin TV-IN/TV-OUT s-video input (i guess it's not really s-video, but it looks like one). Now I'm not 100% sure that it's the VIVO cable that I need, but after talking to some people and reading a few different sites, I'm pretty sure that it IS the VIVO cable that I need. If anybody can point me in the right direction, I'd REALLY appreciate it. I've looked at numerous online computer stores, the large outlets like Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Radio Shack, etc... and have yet to find anything. Ebay didn't return any good results either. If you can help me, PLEASE do. Thanks for your time!!

2. onestop

onestop Regular member

Yo edwardzb, you are right that is the cable with 1 9pin socket splitting into 3 RCA cables and 1 s-video, mine was given together with my Leadtek WinFast TV2000XP Expert and I believe that it should be available if you can locate their distributor in your area. Try their website www.leadtek.com.tw to locate their distr in your area and get it from them.

3. edwardzb

edwardzb Member

Thanks for the response... I actually sort of did the same thing as the idea you had come up with. Just went ahead and emailed VisionTek, the company that made my card, and they said they can have one shipped out to me free of charge. Yay for me, LOL. Thanks again. :)