1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help flashing Xbox 360 Hitachi Drive

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by SFisher21, Mar 25, 2007.

1. SFisher21

SFisher21 Regular member

Hello,

I have the Hitachi 47 drive in mode b because it shows up in windows. The tutorials say to right click on the X-LG folder. When right clicking on the X-LG folder I don't see "Open Command Window Here." Am I missing something.

I also tried just going to the start menu and typing in cmd and typing in the following

C:\Users\Orellana> (this is already on the screen with opening up cmd)

then right after the > I type in the following:
    >D:\FLASH23S.BAT D 2109

Once I do this is says "The device not ready"

please help.

thank you

2. SFisher21

SFisher21 Regular member

I found out it is a Powertoy provided by Microsoft. I have windows vista and it is not compatible. What should I do?

thanks again

3. Dfram

Dfram Regular member

So you are using vista to flash, I don know if that will work but you can try. Right click on the x-lg folder and cut or copy it and place it in the root of your drive being c:\ then go to start run or search, whatever it is in vista, then type cmd then enter you should be at c:\Users\Orellana> type cd\ (you should be at c:\ then) hit enter, then type cd X-LG hit enter then you should be in the X-LG folder. Now type the command FLASH23S.BAT D 2109