1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help for a technology virgin? please.

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by murat8080, Aug 16, 2007.

1. murat8080

murat8080 Member

I have a psp with the usb cable and would like to download games from the net and play them, the problem is i have absolutly no idea how. I have downloaded a torrent and have the site isohunt to download games, however after downloading i have no idea on what to do. please please help as this is all for my kids and they are pestering me for weeks now.

Thank you guys.

2. MVPKILLA

MVPKILLA Guest

when you download it you need to save it somewhere then you need to make a new folder for your psp unzip the file and copy and paste

3. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

The games you download, most need to be extracted as they will be RAR files. When they are in either ISO or CSO format they need to go into this folder: ms0:/ISO/(games here), ms0 = Your PSP drive letter. If you don't have that folder, create it.

However, to run downloaded/backup games you need to be on firmware 1.50 or any custom firmware. However, most other firmware's can be downgraded to 1.50.