1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help from someone who has played ff7 on their psp

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by weedude99, Apr 8, 2007.

1. weedude99

weedude99 Regular member

on the second disc it gets stuck when trying to go into the fountain of water the screen just goes black but you can still here the music.

Did this happen to anyone else or just me?
    Should i rip and convert again?

2. havrek

havrek Member

I can't even get the first disc to work. I copied them all into my psp\game folder under FFVII and then an FF7a, b, c but they say corrupted data. Any idea on how to get these to work?

3. Odinn

Odinn Member

@ Havrek. First you need custom firmware to do this and second you need to convert the Iso's to eboots. I use PopStation GUI2 for that.
    @ Weedude99 Hmm I don't know I'm only on the first disc of it and then somehow my save file disappeared so I deleted it and started playing MGS,Threads of Fate, and FFIX. I'm guessing if you ripped from your own cd that your game is really sratched and it can't read that part of the game. I recommend just trying to find another copy of the game from a friend a rip their second disc or you could always download it if you want it...

4. weedude99

weedude99 Regular member

thanks i searched around in google and i found someone who had the same problem but they were using a psx emulator, do you think the psp doesnt support it fully yet?

5. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

I own the orignal game, ripped & converted it and it works fine all the way through on all 3 discs. I am using 3.03 OE-C.