1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help fu***** modding, fuc*!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by witelite, Feb 2, 2007.

1. witelite

witelite Guest

Oh my jesus, I have been trying to mod for the past month with no kind of success. I already have a modded dash(evo X) i already have flash FXp and it successfully connects to my xbox, but when i have a serious problem with dothalo. I change the attributes of the map (like weapons and crap) { does anybody know how to make the sniper autoai} anyway, i save the changes but when i try to save changes on the little hex box down at the bottom, it says it's busy with h3xyn3ss or some stuff like dat. Also why doesn't it allow me to save the map to the multiplayer menu? I already made a big huge gigantic mistake by singing into xbox live (competely forgetting about the mod crap) and got banned. I don't want all the work to go to waste and be worth absolutely nothing, so can somebody fuc**** help me becuz i am going fuc**** crazy over here!!!

2. ibjaredu

ibjaredu Regular member

spamming in the wrong forum section?