1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help, game burn prob.

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Rusty2, Feb 23, 2005.

1. Rusty2

Rusty2 Member

okay, i used dvd decryptor to rip the iso file for Mafia and there was a mds file and an iso when i burned it to a memorex DVD+R disc using dvd decryptor. but when i used swap disc and slide card it had blue outside the 'insert disc' screen and then the screen went blank and didn't load...should i have burned the mds file instead of the iso file???? or did i do something else wrong??? help!!!!!!!

also, san andreas just stopped at the Grand Theft Auto San Andreas whitish yellowish glow screen...there was only a mds file to burn...do i need to do something different with that????

2. steimy

steimy Active member

With DVD Decrypter you burn the MDS file. I did not know it would even let you burn the ISO, my versions just puts up a warning telling me I should have picked the MDS file then picks it for me. Other than that i have back ups of both of those and they work fine.
    well let me rephrase that, if you have the older Swap Magic 3.0 then you will need DVD loader in order to load Mafia. Also for best results make sure you always keep your DVD Decrypter updated to the latest version via their website. I have not tried Mafia with my new Swap Magic 3.3 yet. My San Andreas worked fine.

3. Rusty2

Rusty2 Member

okay, thankz, i just had to clean san andreas...

4. Rusty2

Rusty2 Member

also, can anybody tell me if Call of Duty can be burned regularly with DVD Decyptor or do i have to do something special.