1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help getting devhook to emulate 3.2

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by mrpervie, Jan 8, 2007.

1. mrpervie

mrpervie Member

i downgraded my psp to 1.5 (ta 081) worked fine installed devhook .51 and was emulating 3.2 fine then i tried installing another firmware and formatted my memorystick now i cant boot my 3.2 firmware i get the blue screen of death but i can still run 1.5 any ideas how i could fix this? i did som looking around and maybe its because the old firmware is still installed on my flash if thats the case not sure if it is how do i go about removing it? keeping in mind its a downgraded from 2.71 ta 081 maybe upgrade then downgrade again? i dont know.....could anyone help?

2. Xander250

Xander250 Member

upgrade to dark alex 3.03 oe-a.

3. blade003

blade003 Guest

your not surpposed to install another firmware when emulating in devhook

4. mrpervie

mrpervie Member

ok thanks guys ill try it.....well i thought u could run multi firmwares is what i was TRYING to do.....i used fw installer to install it....thats the only way devhook would boot 3.2.....cuz b4 i installed it it didnt boot....but ok ill try updating where can i download it? or can u not post that?

5. ggbarnum

ggbarnum Regular member

You need to remove any devhook flashed files before upgrading to 3.03OE-a

6. mrpervie

mrpervie Member

ok thanks how would i go about doing that or what program do i need to do that wpould u mind pointing me in the right direction?

7. mrpervie

mrpervie Member

rofl nevermmind i didnt realize how far behind this forum was untill i talked to a friend from germany.....man....honestly.....nice knowing you folks