1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help getting online

Discussion in 'PS2' started by marek, Apr 25, 2004.

1. marek

marek Member

Ok I am kinda mad because i spent like 2 hours on MVP Baseball 2004 and I thought i had it to work and go online but i was wrong. I did all the steps but the memory card exploit killed me...And i thought it was not important because it said something like " load it with your memory card expoloit or swap magic disc.." How many people get their games to go online and if you can is it possible to tell me where i might have went wrong..I patched the DNAS and i did everything else...Please help me out thanks.

2. hacker26

hacker26 Regular member

first of all how did you burn all this, and where did you get the patch for the dnas?

3. marek

marek Member

OK I followed the instructions from "http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/80568"

-TDK 440N DVD burner...
    -DVD decryptor 3 to read and write at 1X
    -Used copswaploader, disc id, disc id inserter, win image, alcohol 120%, iso buster (all the programs that those instructions told me to download, I downloaded)
    -I burn my games on Memorex DVD-r (works great for backups, havent had a problem with the flip top swap magic 3.0)

I just need to get my games online...Thanks for the help.