1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP..got 3.40oe-a how do i get started? I'm stuck !!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by alanworm, Jun 12, 2007.

1. alanworm

alanworm Member

I'm a noob...Wut do i need to get started to play psp iso/cso ??? i already downgrade to 1.5 and upgrade to 3.40 oe-a..thats about all the things i have... wut other things r needed to get things started i'm stuck !!!

2. shanemb

shanemb Regular member

you dont need anything for the psp,you just need things like winrar,(google it)winrar is were all your psp downloads are sent,once you have an iso game you just put it in the iso folder of your psp,or if there isnt one there just make a folder called ISO and put it in the root of your memory stick

3. alanworm

alanworm Member

I did that already ..but then i duno wut to do next i don't know how to open the iso or find the iso in the psp ?

4. shanemb

shanemb Regular member

you have to connect your psp to your computer via usb, the very first window you will see is the psp folder among other folders, one of them will be a ISO folder and thats were you put your iso games,were you see those folders is called the root of your psp
    if there isnt a iso folder there,just create one

5. alanworm

alanworm Member

i did and i put games and i duno where to go after that .. plus i wanna ask if i needa umd to play ...

6. shanemb

shanemb Regular member

yes u need any umd game,once you have your iso in you iso folder diconnect you psp from your computer and to game and then memory stick and the game should be there,just press x and the game will start,if it comes up with the game could not be started,then turn your psp completly of (not on standby) and turn it back on holding the r button,and change your kernal,and then try the game again,by the way were did you get the iso from

7. alanworm

alanworm Member

thx for helping !... so then i just click on the disc game and i can find my other games and iso ???

8. djmazz

djmazz Regular member

no. got to the game tab in the xmb menu and scroll down to the botton and select the memory stick, then your games will appear.